Author Topic: site issues?  (Read 974 times)

KnotMe

• The Chinese Knotting Homepage
site issues?
« on: November 07, 2022, 01:16:31 AM »
In the last week or so, I've twice been logged out of the system (usually I have a tab that's always logged in) and then my password (which my browser remembers for me) didn't work.  I've done the password recovery thing and "reset" my password (to the same thing) and got back into the system, but what's going on, and is it just me?

Andreas

Re: site issues?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2022, 01:17:12 PM »
Old threads found in google are not available...

wysper

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2022, 08:43:20 PM »
It also looks like they have refreshed the IGKT site.
Some of my old links don't work and I have to manually navigate via the IGKT main page to the forum.
So perhaps the links have changed.
My browser still remembers my password but I can't go straight to the unread posts page which is where I prefer to go.
I am pretty sure it will work if I set up a new bookmark to the page where it is now but I haven't bothered to do that yet.

KnotMe

• The Chinese Knotting Homepage
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2022, 08:53:48 PM »
It also looks like they have refreshed the IGKT site.
Yah, I've noticed that the main site is different and the favicon for the forums is more dark side of the moon vs the usual knot and all the emoji icons above the compose window are broken.

Some of my old links don't work and I have to manually navigate via the IGKT main page to the forum.
I wasn't using old links, just the forum from yesterday as it were.  I thought I tried navigating from the main page to the forum but that didn't have any effect on the fact that I was logged out and couldn't get back in until I reset my password.

Mike Islander

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2022, 01:56:02 AM »
Old photos don't work either.